Astronomy coordination for Europe
ASTRONET is a network of European funding organisations and infrastructures, working with the scientific community, to provide a strategic planning mechanism and coordination mechanism for all of European astronomy.
ASTRONET thematic range:
ASTRONET includes the whole astronomical domain: the Solar System to the limits of the observable Universe and from radioastronomy to gamma-rays, theory and computing, virtual observatory and laboratory astrophysics, outreach and training of vital human resources.
- refresh and implement the Science Vision and Infrastructure Roadmaps
- enhance communication and coordination between existing and planned infrastructures within Europe to include ESA and ESO
- liaise between Astronet and other European science strategy providers including the EU and ESFRI
ASTRONET is currently active on:
- Delivering a new Science Vision and Infrastructure Roadmap
- Interacting with other advisory bodies for European Astronomy, including APPEC, EAS and the Europlanet Society
- Supporting EU funding opportunities and programmes, including ESCAPE, AHEAD and ACME (for time domain astronomy)
- ASTRONET Science Vision and Infrastructure Roadmap – Published !The ASTRONET Board is very pleased to announce that the… Lire la suite : ASTRONET Science Vision and Infrastructure Roadmap – Published !
- ASTRONET welcomes new ObserversIn recent months, the ASTRONET Board has been pleased to… Lire la suite : ASTRONET welcomes new Observers
- Welcome to the new ASTRONET Website!The ASTRONET network has been working on a brand new… Lire la suite : Welcome to the new ASTRONET Website!